Milk Head Dipping Cup Easy to and Avoid Install Max 47% OFF Con Disassemble $18 Milk Head Dipping Cup, Easy to Install and Disassemble Avoid Con Baby Products Feeding Milk Head Dipping Cup Easy to and Avoid Install Max 47% OFF Con Disassemble Baby Products , Feeding,Head,and,Easy,Install,Con,to,Milk,Avoid,Cup,,Dipping,Disassemble,cleantex-online.de,$18,/gastrophilism1295583.html $18 Milk Head Dipping Cup, Easy to Install and Disassemble Avoid Con Baby Products Feeding Baby Products , Feeding,Head,and,Easy,Install,Con,to,Milk,Avoid,Cup,,Dipping,Disassemble,cleantex-online.de,$18,/gastrophilism1295583.html
Cow sheep soft teat dip cup nipple cleaning tool with high quality.
Easy to install and disassemble, easy to operate and more convenient to use.
The dip can be effectively spread evenly on the nipple of the cow without dead ends.
The soft brush can effectively massage the nipple of cow and make it feel comfortable.
The foreign matter brushed out will not flow back into the bottle to prevent pollution.
Adopts clear cup body design, making it easier to see and control the dosage of dip.
400ml capacity, it can effectively prevent and treat mastitis of cow.
Condition: 100% Brand New
Use: It is used to wash and milk cow nipple.
Applicable Animal: Mule, Donkey, Sheep, Cow, Horse
Type: before Bath Blue, after Bath Red (optional)
Height: Approx. 21.5cm / 8.5in
Weight: Approx. 190g / 6.7 oz
Teat Dip Cup before Bath:
The teat dip cup before bath is used to clean the nipple and prepare for milking.
1. Squeeze the bottle gently and the dip in the bottle will pass vertically through the tube and deposit on the brush at the mouth of the bottle.
2. All the medicated bath dip is distributed on the brush to ensure the dip is 100% covered on nipple.
3. Just brush the nipple in the upper bath room.
4. Maximize the waste and spillage of the medicated bath dip.
5. The upper bath chamber is transparent and the amount of the dip can be easily controlled and observed.
Teat Dip Cup after Bath:
The teat dip cup after bath is used to protect the nipple of cow after milking.
1. The brush is softer than the teat dip cup before bath, and is more suitable for using after milking, which can protect the nipple.
2. After the teat dip cup is full, it can dip bath for about 150 cows.
3. Longer service life.
4. The transparent cup is easier to
Any physiotherapist or physical therapist anywhere in the world can edit Physiopedia. Become an editor or join our volunteer programme to make your contribution.
Universities providing physiotherapy and physical therapy education are invited to involve their students to contribute content to Physiopedia as part of an educational project.
Clinics and professional organisations are invited to engage their staff and members in contributing to Physiopedia as continuing education and professional development projects.
“The International Committee of the Red Cross is proud to have supported three open courses developed and delivered by Physiopedia on lower limb amputee rehabilitation, managing children with cerebral palsy and clubfoot” - Barbara Rau ICRC